Shandong Dayi Chemical Co. Ltd.
No.1, Danya West Road, Laiyang City, Shandong Province - 265200, China
DY-N123 Waterproof Agent for Building Material
Add: No.1 danya west road, Laiyang City, Shandong Province, China
whats app 15315168119 E-mail:dayichemical at aliyun.com skype:chggzz
It is a new waterproof material special for surface made from organic silicone material through advanced techniques and formula. As the replacement of waterproof materials, it has the following features and properties:
1. Excellent waterproofness. The organic silicone material with water repellency property and the advanced techniques and formula make the product excellent in waterproofness. After it is sprayed on the surface of the treated subjects (such as walls, ground, heat preservation materials, etc.), a layer of organic silicone film invisible by the eyes will be formed on the surface with a certain depth. This film has good ventilation and strong hydrophobicity. If the water (or moisture) is sprayed on the treated surface, it will roll down as sprayed on the lotus leaf, thus preventing the water. The waterproof is obviously better than that of the traditional waterproof materials.
2. Excellent aging resistance and high or low temperature resistance. With special molecular structure, the organic silicone material can prevent the radiation of UV light. It is the acknowledged most aging resistant and high or low temperature resistant material among all the organic materials.
3. Excellent and lasting bonding property with subject surface. The active groups in the product can be bond with the treated surface and thus form chemical bond, form and lasting. In addition, when it is painted on the surface of the treated subjects, its effective ingredients will penetrate into the treated subjects in a certain depth (for example, when treating the cement surface, the effective ingredients will penetrate into 0.1-5mm) and prevent water. Therefore, it is washable and scratch resistant and thus waterproof permanently.
4. Color protection and brightening function. As a kind o f colorless transparent liquid, it will not change the original color of the treated subjects; instead, it has color protection and brightening function, brightening and protecting the color as well as making it permanent.
5. Intersolubility with many solvents. It is not only soluble in organic solvents, such as ethanol and acetone, but also intersoluble with water with any proportion and nonirritant. Therefore, it has wide application scope and low cost, convenient for use.
Appearance: Light yellow transparent liquid
PH value: 6~8
Solubility: Intersoluble with water and oil
Effective substance content: 100%
It is applicable for many substrates requiring surface waterproofing and damp-proofing treatment, such as walls, cement parts, doors and windows, tilts and decorative materials, calcium silicate heat preservation materials, asbestos shingle, waterproof foam asbestos, heat preservation mineral wool, ancient building and antique, art work, etc. After treatment, it will be protected against water, dampness, mould, pollution and salting out. When it is sprayed on the surface of cement bridges or cement road, road or bridge loosening, cracking and strength reduction caused by repeated water absorption and freezing in winter will be prevented. It is also applicable for the waterproof and dampproof treatment in basement, washing rooms and kitchens.
Usage & Dosage
Take one portion of the product, add water 10-20 times of it and mix up. Paint or spray it on the subject surface for two times. For the art work or other subjects requiring waterproof treatment with organic solvents, mix the product with the solvent, such as ethanol, according to the appropriate proportion and then paint or spray it on the subject surface.
(1) Before painting and spraying, the dust, dregs shall be removed from the treated subjects;
(2) Before treating, the treated surface shall be dry so that the effective ingredients can penetrate and exert the waterproof function;
(3) The product shall be mixed according to construction requirements. The emulsion diluted with water shall be used up on the same day instead of long-term deposition, or the oil spill will become ineffective;
(4) As the effective ingredients of the product can penetrate into the treated surface for a certain depth (for example, cement walls: 0.1~5mm), the treated surface has waterproofness if there is a slight scratch. But the surface shall be painted again if there is a deep damage.
(5) The product has no waterproofness for the obviously visible seams, thus the seams shall be treated firstly.
Packaging, Storage & Transportation
(1) It is inflammable, so fire sources and static electricity shall be prevented. It shall be stored and transported as inflammable product.
(2) It shall be stored in dry, ventilated and cool places at room temperature.